• Onasanya Tunde
    Hey Guys, I have been wanting to have this discussion with others tech enthusiasts like me, Because for me i don't really follow the trends of mobile devices and all that expect its very popular, Fast forward I use Tecno W3 (Don't be surprised, I spend more time on Laptop) , the phone came with a 2500maH battery capacity, After some time the battery became a nightmare now it only spends 2 hours after fully charging, Just imagine the stress i go through daily to charge.

Now over to you Tell us the phone you use, and rate the battery life!
  • Precious Agbontan
    I use Infinix Hot 4 smartphone. What attracted me towards the phone features is the 4000mAh battery that can take me up for 2 days. Other features I prefer in the phone are: the wide screen, UI, and processor.

7/10 rating.
  • Emmanuel Mpa
    2/10

No light sef
  • Bright
    Infinix Note 2... 1gb ram version with 4000mAh
  • Chima Jr
    Gretel (Gt6000)
    2gb ram
    16gb internal memory
    6000mah battery
  • Hector Manga
    Am using Tecno WX3Pro smartphone. What attracted me towards the phone features is the 5000mAh battery that can take me up for 2 days.

Also Running on Android 7.0 which means I can split the Screen.

But its 1gb Ram, 8gb ROM which is the Download side for me, it can't use SD card for Internal Storage
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Newsprex Forum!

Newsprex is an online Global Community Forum where you can start your discussion on latest happenings around the world, but mainly focus in Nigeria. Entertainment, Business, Education, Fashion, Technology, Religion, Politics, Relationship, and Sports. Moreover, you are "FREE" to start discussions for others to contribute and share their experiences.