• Samuel Iweila
    I am planning to launch an income website that functions like Newspay, Wakanda and NNU but I'm finding it difficult to produce my own.

A website where people will be able to comment, post and earn massive income. I surely think the website is created on WordPress but I think some plugins might help in the function.

I know exactly that it looks like Nairaland forum but they have unique differences. I'm broke for now which means I'm cashless.

I want to learn how to create that type of website by spending only on hosting, domain and some plugins but I need to know the exact plugins and ways in which those websites aforementioned on my headline was created.

Precious Agbontan and other experts in this field should help out. I really need this badly and urgently. Thanks! I'm anticipating your answer please.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Newsprex Forum!

Newsprex is an online Global Community Forum where you can start your discussion on latest happenings around the world, but mainly focus in Nigeria. Entertainment, Business, Education, Fashion, Technology, Religion, Politics, Relationship, and Sports. Moreover, you are "FREE" to start discussions for others to contribute and share their experiences.