• harparshe
    Since many blogs and news sites saw the success power of NNU, they’ve been coming up with new schemes, however, I’m a very cautious person and I don’t just jump into money making schemes till I know someone who has made money personallNow is the time to make money, even more, weekly to your Bank.
    Another alert

s6dgmm13dcr7vg0h.jpg

Don’t be left behind, join the NewsPay Income Program now when they’re still itching to give out money and prove how genuine they are and there are fewer people on the platform. The program just started in August, 2018, so you still have the opportunity to be a “pioneering member”.

You did NNU and they broke your heart with 2 referral option?

I'm introducing to you a top notch, ginger baked platform created to pay you while reading news online,with an option tto withdraw without refferal,that's ggood news I think.

It is NEWSPAY!

"Does it pay?":

You can take our word for it. Register for NewsPay Earning Bundle with just 1600 and start earning weekly on NewsPay EARNING PROGRAM.
    Read latest news, gossips, stories and happenings around Nigeria and get paid for it every single day – No gimmicks, no games.
    This is September's alert
    wdqhprp0ogi9j4gg.png

Newspay pays you for :
    Reading news#2
    Commenting #2
    Replying#2
    Sponsored post #100
    Daily visit#2
    Daily login#50
    Posting of news 100# per day
    Referrals #1000

REFERRALS ARE OPTIONAL ON NEWSPAY BUT WITH A CLAUSE

You may not need to find referrals on Newspay, however, they’ve also put down some rules that people without referrals have to follow.

The rules are simple, you either write a blog post reviewing Newspay or create a youtube video about Newspay.

Newspay is also a registered site,fear not it not a scam or ponzi,you work for what you earn..
    Minimum payout is 5k and payment is made on *friday-sunday*

Remember you’re not an entrepreneur without taking risks.We guarantee you’d smile just by reading news and still getting paid for it.
    wdqhprp0ogi9j4gg.png
    wdqhprp0ogi9j4gg.png

If you are interested kindly join the WhatsApp group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/DiAH62Fq3wu7dS3RliwC1c

Or
    message me privately on WhatsApp @ 07065483759
  • harparshe
    You can inbox me on WhatsApp for more info
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Newsprex Forum!

Newsprex is an online Global Community Forum where you can start your discussion on latest happenings around the world, but mainly focus in Nigeria. Entertainment, Business, Education, Fashion, Technology, Religion, Politics, Relationship, and Sports. Moreover, you are "FREE" to start discussions for others to contribute and share their experiences.