• Precious Agbontan
    You can now learn how to create your own SSH account for Newsprex VPN generated CONFIG files. The speed of a CONFIG file actually depends on an SSH account, that's why people complained of low speed whenever a CONFIG file has stayed up to 3 days.

NOTE: Join our telegram group for more updates via HERE for more updates.

So, in this article, you will be acquainted and lectured on how to create your own SSH account for Newsprex VPN CONFIG files. This will enable you boost the speed of your VPN without any disturbance from other neighbours.

For more clarification, is better you use your own SSH account than depending on Newsprex to release new CONFIG files on daily basis.

However, there are many websites that can allow you create your own SSH account, and they are:

STEP 1: To create an SSH account, go to any of those websites above and create an account on any region of your choice, it can Europe, Asia and any.

STEP 2: After you have successfully created an account, you will be given these details below:

• Host
    • Port
    • Username
    • Password

As shown below:

Pics-Art-11-06-09-36-36.png

Now, these details are important.

STEP 3: Download our CONFIG files below for these VPNs:

You must be a registered member of this Forum to download these files without error.

For MTN 0.0KB:

• For Spark VPN (.SVC) via here.
    • For HTTP Injector VPN (.EHI) via here.
    • For Eproxy VPN (.EPRO) via here
    • For KPN VPN (.KTR) via here.

For MTN MTN MPulse data:

• For Spark VPN (.SVC) via here.
    • For HTTP Injector VPN (.EHI) via here.
    • For Eproxy VPN (.EPRO) via here.
    • For KPN VPN (.KTR) via here.

Then, after you have successfully downloaded the CONFIG files, kindly import them to the VPN app you want to use.

Note: To import means, you should locate the CONFIG file you have downloaded on your VPN file manager.

How To Input The SSH Account In The VPN

After you have created an SSH account, and you have imported our CONFIG files to the VPN app of your choice, then you have to finally input the SSH account on your VPN app.

To input the SSH account on:

On SPARK VPN:

Open the app, tap on the "person icon" on the top of the screen, as shown below:

Pics-Art-11-06-09-38-21.png

And on the next page, change the settings of the HOST, USERNAME and PASSWORD to your own SSH account details. As shown below:

Pics-Art-11-06-09-39-08.png

Then, connect and enjoy!

On HTTP Injector VPN:

Tap on the "Settings Icon" at the top of the screen and on the next page. As shown below:

Pics-Art-11-06-09-44-08.png

And change the settings of the HOST, USERNAME and PASSWORD to your own SSH account details. As shown below:

Pics-Art-11-06-09-39-08.png

Connect and enjoy!

On Eproxy VPN:

Tap on the sidebar navigation and tap on "SSH Configuration" as shown below:

Pics-Art-11-06-09-54-42.png

And on the next page, change the settings of the HOST, USERNAME and PASSWORD to your own SSH account details. As shown below:

Pics-Art-11-06-09-55-31.png

Connect and enjoy!

On KPN VPN:

Tap on the button like "musical string" on the top of the VPN and tap on "SSH Tunnel". As shown below:

Pics-Art-11-06-10-02-11.png
    Pics-Art-11-06-10-02-52.png

Pics-Art-11-06-10-01-31.png

Connect and enjoy!

Watch video below:

Conclusion

This will enable you to use your own SSH account without depending on the admin to produce CONFIG files everyday. Is as if you leave a rented apartment where you and others will be congesting a server to your own personal house that is free of disturbance.

So, if you have any question, kindly ask and I will answer as fast as possible. Thanks
    Attachments
    0.0KB HTTP OpenSSH.ehi (2K)
    Mpulse HTTP OpenSSH.ehi (2K)
    Eproxy 0.0KB OpenSSH.ePro (912B)
    MPulse Eproxy OpenSSH.ePro (928B)
    Spark 0.0KB OpenSSH.svc (1K)
    Spark MPulse OpenSSH.svc (1K)
    0.0KB KPN OpenSSH.ktr (2K)
    Mpulse KPN OpenSSH.ktr (2K)
  • Holarwhite
    Please does it means if I follow this steps the configuration file won't expire again or what
  • Precious Agbontan
    My Config won't expire again. Your SSH account will expire and is left for you to keep renewing it.
  • Holarwhite
    okay sir, when will my SSH expire sir?
  • Precious Agbontan
    Have you created it? Go and create it first, they will tell you.
  • Holarwhite
    I'm trying to create it now but I'm having some difficulty, when I click on Europe some country show full in red color and some show like 1000 in green color. And please will the site give me username and other information them self or I will imput it
  • Holarwhite
    c35gf55gmdaby8wm.png
    Please what next from here
  • Precious Agbontan
    Those in red means the server have full. Look for the one in green.

Create an account.

They will provide you with the necessary details like host, username and password.
  • Holarwhite
    please I have click create account but nothing as been coming up ehx2g7034hgwkecd.png
  • Precious Agbontan
    Type the username and password.

As if you want to create Facebook account.

Then, pass through that captcha and click on "create an account".

It will load, and u will see some details above it.

That's your SSH account details.
  • Chima
    I tried editing my username, host and port but it was not enabled for me to edit them. I would really need your help in that. Thanks
  • Holarwhite
    I keep getting this error message wxz6au5etgppilb8.png
  • Olamilekan
    I just created mine thanks precious
  • Ibrahim Abiola
    I have created it but he did not work for injecor
  • Ibrahim Abiola
    For spark he didn't allow to create
  • Yusafza
    Please where is the link for the video for easy reference?
  • Precious Agbontan
    Video has been successfully added.
  • Hormidas
    It has been successful created but not working with my spark vpn
  • Hormidas
    Should i use that port 443
  • oneal32
    wow tanks....would really appreciate if u could teach me how to create de config file itself...
  • Precious Agbontan
    No, I can't teach for now because MTN agents are working assiduously to stop the cheat. So, I can't publicize that.
  • abbajee
    Good this is what I been waiting for. Good of you
  • Davido
    Mr precious
    PlS help. I can't input my new ssh acct details like port username, password into d VPN app bt I can't edit it
  • Davido
    Mr precious
    PlS help. I can't input my new ssh acct details like port username, password into d VPN app bt I can't edit it
  • Precious Agbontan
    Use my CONFIG file. The SSH is open. Download it from this post.
  • Hormidas
    But this assh config, how many mb inside..
  • Precious Agbontan
    Is same as that of CONFIG file.

Ssh account will allow you browse without sudden network throttle or speed slowdown.

Only you will be on the server without any disturbances from your neighbor.

Whenever I create a CONFIG file, many people do use it and it always lead to slow connection sometimes but if only you create your own SSH account and be on the server, it won't slow down.

And you won't depend on me for CONFIG files.
  • Emmanuel Mpa
    Mtn don reduce the plans like die
  • kase
    @presh does this work for pple not on mpulse
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Newsprex Forum!

Newsprex is an online Global Community Forum where you can start your discussion on latest happenings around the world, but mainly focus in Nigeria. Entertainment, Business, Education, Fashion, Technology, Religion, Politics, Relationship, and Sports. Moreover, you are "FREE" to start discussions for others to contribute and share their experiences.