• Kylian gomez
    Invalid username or password
  • Precious Agbontan
    All CONFIG files have been updated! It's now "Tigress".
  • Kayode
    The attachment files are not downloaded
  • Samuel Iweila
    just login and tap on them. They are at the bottom of the article.
  • Samuel Iweila
    just login and tap on them. They are at the bottom of the article.
  • just4timo
    thanks Working
  • isah
    MAKE ABOVE #20,000 INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT MONTHLY WITH YOUR ANDRIOD PHONE ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN NIGERIA BY ONLY READING ONLINE DAILY NEWS, COMMENTING AND SHARING.

It is Called NNU NIGERIA NEWS UPATE. Where you read Online Daily News and get paid into your Bank Account, without Stress.

_HOW IT WORKS_
    REGISTER OR JOIN WITH #1,600 only. After Payment and you have been approved...

(1). Login Daily & Get Paid (₦50 x 30 days = ₦1,500​*
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    *(2). Earn ₦100 for sharing Sponsored Post Daily x 30 = 3,000 Naira
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    *(3). Earn ₦100 by Posting NEWS and get admin approval, you get paid for it. ₦100 x 30= ₦3,000​
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    (4). Reading/commenting on the post, you get paid for it.​
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    (5) Earn ₦500 for been the first person to share Sponsored Post Daily (Promo)
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    *(6). NAP: As an affiliate, you earn ₦1,000 per referral if you decide to inform anyone like your friends and family to join. e.g ₦1,000 x 10persons =₦10,000 Per day.
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖(Referral is Optional i.e Not Compulsory) WOW!

NOW FOLLOW ALL THE ABOVE STEPS EVERYDAY AND YOU'LL EARN ALOT PER-MONTH ALL MEMBERS OF NNU GET PAID ON 27TH - 30TH OF EACH MONTH.

Follow this Link below to JOIN NNU AND REGISTER

https://nnu.ng//nip/?a=xee
    OR
    I REGISTER YOU MYSELF FOR YOU TO GET APPROVED FASTER.

FOR MORE INFO, HELP OR DETAILS ON HOW TO REGISTER PLS MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP 08141229375 or telegram me t.me/yomcm

Don't waste your time and data reading posts on Facebook and other social media without earning from it. JOIN NNU TODAY
  • isah
    MAKE ABOVE #20,000 INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT MONTHLY WITH YOUR ANDRIOD PHONE ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN NIGERIA BY ONLY READING ONLINE DAILY NEWS, COMMENTING AND SHARING.

It is Called NNU NIGERIA NEWS UPATE. Where you read Online Daily News and get paid into your Bank Account, without Stress.

_HOW IT WORKS_
    REGISTER OR JOIN WITH #1,600 only. After Payment and you have been approved...

(1). Login Daily & Get Paid (₦50 x 30 days = ₦1,500​*
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    *(2). Earn ₦100 for sharing Sponsored Post Daily x 30 = 3,000 Naira
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    *(3). Earn ₦100 by Posting NEWS and get admin approval, you get paid for it. ₦100 x 30= ₦3,000​
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    (4). Reading/commenting on the post, you get paid for it.​
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    (5) Earn ₦500 for been the first person to share Sponsored Post Daily (Promo)
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    *(6). NAP: As an affiliate, you earn ₦1,000 per referral if you decide to inform anyone like your friends and family to join. e.g ₦1,000 x 10persons =₦10,000 Per day.
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖(Referral is Optional i.e Not Compulsory) WOW!

NOW FOLLOW ALL THE ABOVE STEPS EVERYDAY AND YOU'LL EARN ALOT PER-MONTH ALL MEMBERS OF NNU GET PAID ON 27TH - 30TH OF EACH MONTH.

Follow this Link below to JOIN NNU AND REGISTER

https://nnu.ng//nip/?a=xee
    OR
    I REGISTER YOU MYSELF FOR YOU TO GET APPROVED FASTER.

FOR MORE INFO, HELP OR DETAILS ON HOW TO REGISTER PLS MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP 08141229375 or telegram me t.me/yomcm

Don't waste your time and data reading posts on Facebook and other social media without earning from it. JOIN NNU TODAY
  • Shayne
    Can't migrate to mtnpulse
    Pls someone to help
  • Bola ahmed olaitan
    Why is it showing file not found .each time I try to download it
  • Precious Agbontan
    Disk *344# and choose 1 in the option to migrate.
  • Precious Agbontan
    File supposed to found. Use another browser.
  • Kylian gomez
    Please Precious, Fix your site please. files don't show! (am navigating with Google Chrome 62 using my Macbook Air)
  • Precious Agbontan
    Check the bottom of the article. Is there.
  • Omotoyosi
    Which bottom of article na , i no see anything oo
  • Precious Agbontan
    At the bottom, under ATTACHMENT..

You will see Tigress CONFIG Files
  • Omotoyosi
    Is it at the group or where
  • Emikizzy
    I can't see the article. Not to talk of downloading it
    Please where can I get it
  • Precious Agbontan
    Is under this post na...

The CONFIG files name are "TIGRESS"
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Newsprex Forum!

Newsprex is an online Global Community Forum where you can start your discussion on latest happenings around the world, but mainly focus in Nigeria. Entertainment, Business, Education, Fashion, Technology, Religion, Politics, Relationship, and Sports. Moreover, you are "FREE" to start discussions for others to contribute and share their experiences.